Thursday 14 May 2009

Quick update on the podcast availability...

My apologies for the delays with series 2.... Itunes is being a complete pain right now and won't update the feed. So, I'm removing the itunes links for a couple of days while I try to sort it out, and linking everything from here instead. That means listening to and downloading from here! Apologies.

Just as I'd started to like Itunes too... (although I can't scrobble any of my itunes tracks to LastFm at the moment either... conspiracy???)

We've got two episodes this week so enjoy.... One' s going up tonight, the other sometimes tomorrow (Friday).

UPDATE 29.05.09: Itunes problems sorted out, but I've moved everything to a new feed and new itunes listing. So please resubscribe here: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=318133310

No comments:

Post a Comment